Stearic Acid 3 Lb
Out of stock
Brand: SpirZon LLC
- Stearic acid is fatty acid that is used in cosmetics and soapmaking to thicken and stabilize emulsions. Works as an emulsifier when neutralized with lye (sodium hydroxide) or similar alcaline ingredients.
- Stearic acid is plant derived (coconut and/or palm) ingredient for use in any DIY cosmetics and other crafts and hobbies. Suitable for vegan and natural/green cosmetic formulations.
- It is used as a solidifier/opacifier, oil phase thickener in all your homemade body butters, lotions, sugar scrubs. Used as hardener in soap and candle making.
- Comes in convinient re-sealble stand up pouch that is easy to use, easy to store
- Cosmetic grade; triple pressed. For external use only. Premium quality and consistency from batch to batch.