Reagent Grade Cobalt (II) Chloride 6-Hydrate, 500g
Brand: Innovating Science
- 500g bottle of cobalt (II) chloride
- Reagent-grade material for lab and research use
- Used as a precursor to other cobalt compounds
- Perfect for use in any biochemistry lab or classroom
- Instructions for safe storage printed on the bottle – MSDS available upon request
Details: Innovating Science’s 6-hydrate reagent-grade cobalt (II) chloride comes in a 500g bottle. Often used as a precursor to other cobalt compounds, this makes the chemical a perfect fit in any educational or research lab dealing with biochemistry or inorganic chemistry. Each bottle has safe handling and storage procedures printed directly on the bottle. This is a high quality chemical designed for use in research labs.