Color: Light Grey
- DC Power Supply Adjustable: 0-30 volts and 0-5 amp outputs; the Back-lit LED display accuracy: 0.1 V and 0.01A , Could be used for electro etching
- Constant voltage and current operation mode (C.C and C.V. automatic conversion); Light weight with heavy Output
- Intelligent temperature control with built-in thermo-sensor, effectively reduce noise and prolong the life of product
- Multiple protections: limit current protection, thermal protection, voltage overload protection, short-circuit protection
- Eventek Power Supplys are FCC certified; 30 Days Money Back 12 Months Limited Guarantee for you !
The Eventek KPS series high precision DC power supply is specially designed for scientific research, product development, laboratories, schools and electronic production lines.
Eventek KPS DC power supply could be used for electro etching
The output voltage and current are continuously adjustable at nominal value. Featuring high accuracy, reliability, perfect overload and short circuit protection circuit, they can be an ideal choice for the industry.
- Dual Input voltage: AC 110V/220V±10% (switch selection 115V in United States), 50Hz/60Hz
- Operating environment: 32 – 104°F (0 – 40°C), and humidity: ≤90%
- Storage environment: temperature: 4°F-140°F(-20°C~60°C), and humidity: ≤80%Specifications:
– Output voltage: DC 0-30V Continuous adjustable
– Output DC Current: 0V – 5A
– Overall efficiency: ≥89%
– Display resolution: voltage: 0.1V , current 0.01A
– Voltage and Current adjustment
– Voltage regulation: CV 0.1% + 3mV, CC < 0.5% + 6 mA
– Protection: High current limiting and cooling fan
– Load stabilization: CV 0.5% +1mV / CC 0.5% +3mA
– Ripple and noises: ≤ 0.5%V P-P
– Cooling way: Intelligent temperature control fan.
– Dimension: 8.8x 3.2x 6.5 Inch
– Unit Weight: 3.2poundsWhat You Get:
Power supply host x 1
Output power cord x 2
Input power cord x 1
User manual x 1Notice:
Do not operate in humid environment
Do not operate in flammable and explosive environment
Keep the product surface clean and dry
It has a switch to flip between 110v and 220v (when 220v,you get 24v max , and when 110v, you will get 30v)
The unit was set to 220VAC input so the output voltage (when powered w/ 120VAC) was mucked up.
Make sure to check it and if you are in the USA (or as applicable) set it to 120VAC.