Black & Decker EK 700 Slice Right Electric Knife
Out of stock
- 9″ Offset Serrated Blades – The stainless steel blades saw rapidly and evenly through meats, breads, craft foam and more! 7 ½” of the blades are serrated with an additional 1 ½” tang before the plastic allow for up to 9″ of carving
- Comfort Grip Handle – The ergonomic handle is engineered to increase comfort and control during slicing
- Dishwasher-Safe Parts – The removable blades are dishwasher-safe for fast and easy cleanup
- Safety Lock Button – Get peace of mind with the lock button, which prevents the knife from turning on while it’s plugged in
- Blade Release Button – One press of the blade release button unlocks the blades for easy removal
Slicing is simple with the BLACK+DECKER Comfort Grip 9” Electric Knife. From carving meat, to slicing bread, to cutting foam for craft projects—this knife makes quick work of it all. The 9” stainless steel blades snap securely into place and an intuitive trigger turns the knife on and off. Wrist fatigue is minimized thanks to the Comfort Grip handle, which features a comfortable, ergonomic design. Plus, cleanup is a breeze—just hit the blade release button and lay the blades flat on the top rack of your dishwasher. They’ll be ready to go for your next project.