Aluminum German Dark PYRO (5413H Super) 1 Lb
Out of stock
Brand: Fireworks Cookbook
- Aluminium powder is one of the most often used fuels in pyrotechnics.
- A wide range of effects are possible with different types of powder, with differences in particle size, shape, and impurities.
- The finest powders (e.g., German Dark and XD-30) can be ‘airfloat’ and are commonly used in flash compositions.
- Fine aluminum is also used in small percentages in some hobby-rocket fuels.
- Courser powders are generally used for sparkling effects. With these larger particle types, many effects–such as flitter, glitter, firefly and snowball–can be achieved.
There are no reviews yet.