Alliance Chemical High Purity Reagent Grade Petroleum Ether, ACS, 1 Liter
Brand: Alliance Chemical
- 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐌 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑: Petroleum ether is the petroleum fraction consisting of aliphatic hydrocarbons and boiling in the range 35‒60 °C, and commonly used as a laboratory solvent.
- 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒: Petroleum ether is used as nonpolar solvent by pharmaceutical companies, scientific laboratories and in the manufacturing process.
- 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘: We only source the highest purity, American made, prime, virgin material. No fillers and imitations, only the finest unadulterated pure material. We will never settle for poor quality low cost watered-down recycled by product.
- 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄: All bottles come sealed and packaged with your safety as our priority. No leaks. No lost product. No excuses.
- 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀: This product is proudly made in America and also prime sourced material from America. Bottled and packaged in Texas.