Total Solutions 543 Bio-Flow Grease Trap Maintainer, 12 Quarts/Cs
Brand: Total Solutions
- Bacteria eliminate the source of malodors by breaking down and digesting organic waste
- Eliminates obnoxious odors and replaces them with a fresh pleasant fragrance. Extends the time between grease trap pump-outs.
- Special enzymes rapidly break down starch and complex carbohydrates
- Special composition of bacterial spores can resist chlorine, disinfectants and high water temperatures
- (12) 1 Quart Bottles per Case
Bio-Flow #543 is a complete grease trap maintenance system. Bio-Flow is a powerful digestant containing special enzymes that immediately break down starch and complex carbohydrates to energize the bacterial replication of our five distinct bacterial strains. Unlike detergents that simply push grease into sewer lines, these bacterial strains work together to quickly and naturally degrade organic waste. This process not only eliminates greasy accumulations, but also helps eliminate obnoxious odors at the molecular level while a pleasant fragrance keeps traps and plumbing lines smelling fresh. Restaurants open 24 hours: Pour drip or pump product directly into drains during low flow periods. Usually during the day after lunch, and between midnight and 6 am. Restaurants open for Lunch and dinner only: Drip, pour or pump into drains between midnight and 6 am. For sinks and floor drains: 2-6 ounces per week or 4-12 ounces biweekly during low flow periods.