Talc, Paper Making etc 2 Lb
Brand: Alliance Chemical
- 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐂: Talc is a clay mineral, composed of hydrated magnesium silicate with the chemical formula Mg₃Si₄O₁₀(OH)₂.
- 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒: Talc is used in lubricants, leather dressings, toilet and dusting powders, and certain marking pencils. It is used as a filler in ceramics, paint, paper, roofing materials, plastic, and rubber.
- 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘: We only source the highest purity, American made, prime, virgin material. No fillers and imitations, only the finest unadulterated pure material. We will never settle for poor quality low cost watered-down recycled by product.
- 𝟐 𝐋𝐁 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑: All our products come sealed and packaged with your safety as our priority. No leaks. No lost product. No excuses.
- 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀: This product is proudly made in America and with prime sourced material from America. Bottled and packaged in Texas.