Naissance Kaolin Clay Powder 2.2 lb
- Kaolin – white clay has astringent properties. People with normal to oily skin may use it to remove impurities
- Naturally occuring mineral poweder. Supplied in a lightweight, recyclable & resealable pouch
- Wide range of cosmetic usues
- Natural absorbancy powers, draws excess oils from skin, ideal for use as clay face mask.
- Not tested on animals vegan friendly.
Kaolin is a white clay powder (also referred to as China clay) used in cosmetic masks, body powders, deodorants and soaps. White Kaolin clay is also used as a scent fixative.
Uses & Benefits:
For both sensitive and dry skin
Can remove oils and impurities from the skin when used a face mask
For External use only.