MakingCosmetics – Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed – 2.0 fl oz / 60ml
- Low-molecular weight protein derived from soft wheat (MW 1000-1500 Da)
- Pure & concentrated ingredient. Not a finished cosmetic product. Use as raw material for making cosmetics or add directly to finished skin care products.
- High-quality product from the USA
- Free Shipping
- Supplied by MakingCosmetics Inc., an ISO certified ingredient supplier
Description: Low-molecular weight protein derived from soft wheat (MW 1000-1500 Da). Provides amino acids & high glutamine levels to skin & hair. Amber liquid, faint odor. Gluten-free, ECOCERT certified. Preserved with phenoxyethanol. Water-soluble.
CAS: 70084-87-6, 7732-18-5, 122-99-6.
INCI Name: Hydrolyzed wheat protein
– Excellent tensor and film-forming properties that increases firmness of the skin
– Nourishes, softens the hair and makes the hair appear volumized
– Retains moisture in the skin protecting it from drying out and makes it soft and conditioned
– Found to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
Use: To be added to formulations to the water phase. Recommended final concentration 0.5 – 5%. Store in refrigerator. For external use only.
Applications: High-quality skin & hair care products including creams, lotions, shampoos & conditioners (especially for dry skin & hair), sun care, after sun & makeup products, excellent for eye contour treatment.
Country of Origin: USA
Raw material source: Defatted wheat germs Manufacture: Hydrolyzed wheat protein is made by creating an alkaline defatted wheat germ solution and adding a blend of proteases to induce enzymatic hydrolyzation. After enzyme inactivation the solution is purified and filtered. Animal Testing: Not animal tested GMO: GMO free Vegan: Does not contain animal-derived components Certifications: ECOCERT
There are no reviews yet.