Innovating Science Nylon 6-10 Rope Trick Kit
Brand: Innovating Science
- Nylon 6-10 Rope Trick Kit for demonstrating polymer chemistry
- Create nylon polymer using kit materials for hands-on learning
- Instructions and material safety data sheet (MSDS) packet for product information and handling procedures
- Suitable for age 13 and older with adult supervision
- Subject to Department of Transportation (DOT) shipping restrictions
Innovating Science Nylon 6-10 Rope Trick Kit is used to demonstrate polymer chemistry, and has an activity for creating nylon polymer using kit materials for hands-on learning. The kit has an instructions and material safety data sheet (MSDS) packet for product information and handling procedures, and is suitable for age 13 and older with adult supervision. The kit meets the requirements for Department of Transportation (DOT) small quantity exemption 173.4, and conforms to 49 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 173.4 for domestic highway or rail transport only.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
Innovating Science products, manufactured by Aldon Corporation, include educational kits for the chemistry, life science, green chemistry, advanced placement chemistry, and forensic fields. Aldon Corporation was founded in 1964, and is headquartered in Avon, NY.
What’s in the Box?
- (1) solution A (1.6-hexanediamine, sodium hydroxide, water) (25.0mL) UN1760
- (1) solution B (sebacoyl chloride, hexane) (25.0mL) UN1208
- Instructions and material safety data sheet (MSDS) packet