Citric Acid Anhydrous, USP Grade, 2 LB
Brand: Alliance Chemical
- 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐃: Citric Acid is a weak organic acid that has the molecular formula C6H8O7. It occurs naturally in citrus fruits. In biochemistry, it is an intermediate in the citric acid cycle, which occurs in the metabolism of all aerobic organisms.
- 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒: Citric Acid used in a wide variety of industries including: food production, beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, agriculture/animal feed, and various other industries.
- 𝟐𝐋𝐁 𝐂𝐀𝐍: All our products come sealed and packaged with your safety as our priority. No leaks. No lost product. No excuses.
- 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘: We only source the highest purity, American made, prime, virgin material. No fillers and imitations, only the finest unadulterated pure material. We will never settle for poor quality low cost watered-down recycled byproduct.
- 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀: This product is proudly made in America and with prime sourced material from America. Bottled and packaged in Texas.