Citric Acid, 2 Lbs Food Grade
Brand: Our Earth’s Secrets
- 2 lbs in a resealable food-grade pouch
- 100% Pure Food Grade Anhydrous Citric Acid Powdered Crystals
- The citric acid is a kitchen essential used in preserving, flavoring, and cleaning. Completely preserves the Vitamin C content of a food product.
- Adds an acidic or sour taste to meat, candy, soft drinks, and ice cream. It keeps fruits and vegetables fresh and food flavorful. Perfect for use for in craft making, candy making, pH adjustment, water softening, and more. Helps in sprouting, canning, drying or freezing, bread making, conserving, and jarring. Can also be used as a natural cleaning agent. Great for Bath Bombs (fizzies) & Kettle Descaler.
- Non-GMO, Meet Standards and requirements of the latest edition of the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.), the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), the Food Chemical Codex (FCC), and of Commission Regulation (EU) No. 231/2012.
Details: Our anhydrous citric acid is 99.9 % Pure, Non-Gmo, Food-Grade, Crystals from Canada, and Packed in the USA. It is the highest quality available, comes in a safe food-grade resealable bag and can be used in a wide range of applications. It is a must have item- its properties will help you when adding flavor to your foods and beverages, or in cleaning.
– It is used most frequently as a preservative for meats and vitamin C content
– It is an anti-oxidant
– Useful in sprouting, canning, drying or freezing
– Ph adjuster
– Great for making bath bombs
– Used in insecticides, fungicides, and disinfectants. Making it excellent for all household cleaning needs.
– Removes lime, scale and hard water build up.
– 2lb of Citric Acid Powdered Crystals
– Safety Sealed in Food-Grade Resealable
– Guaranteed to be 99.9 % Pure, Non-Gmo and the Highest Quality
– Meet standards and requirements of the latest edition of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP)