- Features: Bismuth is used to grow beautiful iridescent hopper crystals used in jewelry and art
- Application: Mainly used in the production of bismuth alloy, chemical reagent, base melting point alloy and so on.
- High Diamagnetic Value: The bismuth thermal conductivity is very low, expanding, cooling, with extremely high diamagnetic value
- Other Applications: Also widely used in semiconductor, superconductor, flame retardant, pigment, cosmetics, electronic ceramic lamp field
- Low Melting Point: Bismuth has many interesting properties. It has a relatively low melting point of approximately 520 degrees Fahrenheit, making it useful for alloying with other metals